SeaFrogs 40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Fujifilm X 100T
The primary application of this underwater housing is underwater photography/videography. However it can do a lot more by protecting your camera from weather hazards such as rain, dust, snow etc. Because of its compact size and all functionality, it is an ideal item to have while traveling. Just insert your digital camera in SeaFrogs housing and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depth up to 40 meters/130 feet. SeaFrogs products are reliable, as they are made out of high quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents. SeaFrogs provides excellent quality for a reasonable price.
Key features :
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- Each button has an O-ring seal
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Fiber-optic ports
- Q. Can I use wide angle dome port lens on this housing?
A. Yes, you can attach any sort of wet lenses because the port of the housing has 67mm thread.
- Q. Can I use any filter on the lens or outside the housing?
A. No, not possible as well. There is not enough space inside and there is no thread on the outside.
- Q. Can I use flash inside the housing?
A. Yes you can.
- Q. Is the port interchangeable on this housing?
A. No, it is not.